Tuesday 23 October 2012

Marry You ♥

Lilly's P.O.V

The wedding was starting in an hour. All of the guests had arrived and Robin was talking with Alex, his best man, next to the arch. Alex had gotten ordained so he could perform the wedding ceremony for his best friend. 


I stood to the side, holding Stuart in my arms. He reached up to touch my face. "Momma piddy!" He exclaimed and I lowered his little hand so he wouldn't smudge my makeup. Aunt Natalie had spent hours on my hair and makeup, powdering up my face and weaving purple flowers into my flat-ironed hair. It looked beautiful.


I spotted Aunt Natalie talking to Grandma Becks. They were laughing, talking about Mom and Robin. 
"Remember that time when you caught them making out in the car?" Becks laughed

"And Robin's face turned red as a tomato? How could I forget! Alex said he was the joke of his unit for weeks after" Aunt Natalie laughed again and I heard Robin shout "I heard that!"


Grandpa Jed walked over to me and Stuie, avoiding contact with Becks. Mom had told me that they had a big fight and not to mention it, so I tried not to notice the awkwardness.

"Hi Lilly, Hey Stuie! How's my little man?" Jed waved to Stuie and he waved back.

"Hi Ganpa!" Stuie gargled. Jed laughed "He's growing up so fast Lilly!"
I smiled and bounced Stuart in my arms. "He sure is!"


Jed looked towards the rest of the crowd and I saw his eyes harden. I followed his gaze and saw that grandpa Logan had joined Aunt Natalie and Becks. "What's he doing here?" Jed huffed. "He's probably here because of me and Stuart." Jed gave me a confused look before looking back to Logan, who had wrapped his arms around Becks waist and was laughing with her and Natalie. Jed furrowed his eyebrows and grunted. 
"Bye Lilly" He said monotony and then walked off towards Robin and Alex.

 All of a sudden, the wedding march music started playing and we all ran and sat on the benches. I held Stuart on my lap and Leia-Rose and Lucas sat next to us. Becks and Logan sat across from us, and we all turned in our seats, looking for the bride.

First to walk out of the house were Natalie and Alex, the maid of honor and the best man. They both had huge smiles on their faces as they walked towards the wedding arch. Aunt Natalie looked absolutely beautiful. I loved her natural hair colour, it looked amazing with her deep purple eyes and matched her maid of honor dress perfectly.  Natalie took her place beside the arch and Alex smiled at a very nervous looking Robin before standing behind him.


Everyone stood to watch the beautiful bride and her proud father walk down the isle.
Mom was absolutely glowing, she looked like a princess. 

Aunt Natalie had spent hours and hours perfecting her best friends look for her wedding day. 
Im sure she made mom try on at least 30 dresses, but it all paid off. She looked stunning.
I think I heard Becks cry as Jed handed mom over to Robin. Mom kissed Jed on the cheek and he whispered something in her ear. She let out a small giggle and Jed went to stand beside the arch, opposite of Aunt Natalie. Mom and Robin held hands.

Alex did the intro and announced that the couple had written their own vows. Mom started.

"Robin Moreno, I have always looked out for the right man. I searched and searched, my mother searched, Natalie searched-" "HELL YEA I DID!" Aunt Natalie yelled "- everyone searched. Some days I'd send my cat outside to go see if for once she could drag a man back instead of pigeon heads and fluff, but unless I'd want to marry a squashed rat, it was unsuccessful.
But then one magical day, I found you. Lying in my mothers bathtub after slipping and falling in there. From then I loved you. I always will. Je t'aime. Je t'aime, mon autre part."


"Cassandra Best, I never thought my clumsiness would get me anywhere. I dropped my little brother's birthday cake, and my little brother. I stepped on my dates toes at prom and she left without me. When I slipped in your mom's bathtub, I thought that I had messed everything up again, but then you came in, and looked down at me with those beautiful green eyes, and i knew that you were the one. Mon belle, mon princesse, J'ai taime. 

 The happy couple gazed into each other's eyes slipped the rings onto the other's finger.


"Cassandra Best, Robin Moreno, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride... But save the rest for later!"
The crowd laughed and Robin pulled mom into a kiss. They were finally married.


The cake was delicious, I'm pretty sure Robin went back for thirds at least! I had some too and gave some to Stuart, not to much though, it was bedtime for him and Leia-Rose. I brought the two toddlers in and put them to bed. When I came back out, the tables and chairs had been replaced by a karaoke machine.

Natalie and Alex did their speeches they had prepared for the bride and groom. Everyone was doubled over laughing during Natalie's Maid of honor speech. It was compiled of all of the fun times her and my mom had together and the exact number of times Natalie had caught them making out somewhere. 
Alex finished his speech and walked up to the karaoke machine. "I would like to sing a song for my dearest Natalie, if thats ok with the bride and groom of course." Mom clapped "Yes! Go ahead!"



It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes,or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby I think I wanna marry you

Well, I know this little chapel
On the boulevard we can go
No one will know
Oh, come on girl
Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron
And it's on, girl



 Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Alex got down on one knee as he finished the song and Aunt Natalie screamed
"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!"
Alex just smiled up at her and pulled out a little black box


"IF YOU ARE SERIOUS....THEN YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!"
Alex opened the box to reveal a shiny ring.
"I know you already answered my question, but Natalie Adella Windfield, will you marry me?


 Aunt Natalie was in tears as Alex slid the ring on her finger. "yes,yes,yes,yes,yes" Natalie whispered over and over.

She hugged him tightly. "I wasn't sure the first time, but I know now, without a doubt, that you Alexander Anders, are my one and only. I love you"

"I love you too baby" Alex said and everyone clapped and cheered.



While everyone was congratulating Natalie and Alex, I slipped around to the side of the house to get some peace.
"Uh...Hey Lilly" I turned around and there was Chris Windfield, my highschool crush and Stuie's father.


"Chris! What are you doing here!" I was in shock, I hadn't seen Chris since that night when...
"I had to come see you Lilly. I miss you"


My heart fluttered in my chest, but I stood my ground. "Why should I talk to you Chris? You got me pregnant and then you didn't come see me anymore? I thought that you loved me...." I trailed off, tears rolling down my face.


Chris' face saddened. "You don't know how much I regret everything Lil'. I tried to come see you and Stuart but my mom wouldn't let me leave and even if I managed to sneak away, your mom would never let me in to see you. She said that you didn't want to see me. I thought you hated me Lilly!"  I kept my head lowered. 


Chris looked down at me, his eyes brimming with tears.
"Im sorry, Lilly... I'm so sorry... I know you probably will never forgive me but i'm sorry Lil'"


"I love you and I always will, no matter what."
When I didn't respond, Chris started to back away. "Once I get a job I will try to send you some money to help with stu-"



I cut him off by planting a huge kiss on his lips.
"I love you too Chris" I choked out between my tears.
"I forgive you". 


I leaned into Chris' chest and a slow song started to play in the back yard. He wrapped his arms around me and we gently swayed back and forth.


Always walking straight home 
Like the other good girls do 
Careful what you wish for 
It could never be like you 

It's not the right thing baby 
Bu t the right thing suits so few 
Let's take the other road baby 
Cause it looks so good on you 


So hold on tight, 
It's gonna be a wild wild ride 
And tonight, you won't need your wings to fly 
Cause angels got a lot to lose 

So hang on tight, 
I'm gonna make you come to life 
And when your there, 
You won't need to say your prayers 



Cause heavens gonna wait for you ~ 


~*~*~*~

Finally! Cassy and Robin's wedding post! With a few twists too ;)
Special thanks to my editor Hannah for all of her sims and ideas I used in this post (Which is alot LOL )

Good night!
~Amiee

7 comments:

  1. Aw. This was so cute! I have to admit, I sang both the song parts. xD
    Probably woke up my parents but, eh, who cares. ^-^
    Loved it! :)
    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Songs! i probably woke up my family with my singing too >_<
    Im glad that you liked it!
    ~Amiee/ Becks

    ReplyDelete
  3. JKSLDHFLKJSAVBKLJBERKLJB ALL MAH FEELZ!!! THIS IS LITERALLY MY FACE --> :')

    KSJDFHKS PROPOSAL

    :DDDDDDDD

    THAT ENDING <3

    ZE BEBES *DEAD*

    I JUST, NO, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS XD

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Becks, my dear, this was a lovely post. I am so happy to have read it and that you are back into updating. I can't wait for the next one..tee hee...

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely wedding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Sweet love! From all over! This post was great! I love weddings! *sniff, sob*

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely wedding i loved the ending and cant wait for the next post yay love is in the air :)

    ReplyDelete